Friday 24 June 2016

Katy Perry - E.T. - ILLUMINATI EXPOSED - HD

#LOVEJOHN THE EMPEROR CAESAR AUGUSTUS EMPEROR OF
THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE WHO LOVES HIS EMPRESSA KATHERYN
ELIZABETH HUDSON KATY PERRY UNCONDITIONALLY




C.C. Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson KATY PERRY
KATY
PERRY GREATEST HITS @youtube
https://youtu.be/CRYPVFBDrgc        "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NOR
ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAY".

says the LORD; "FOR AS HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH SO ARE MY WAYS

HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS, AND MY THOUGHTS HIGHER THAN YOUR THOUGHTS".ISAIAH
55:8:9


Dear Marife, Tell Official3> Empress Katheryn E Hudson #KillerQueen
KATY... forget me I will love her unconditionally not because I force her to
have to speak with me with my fine stories of Fairy ADHD - Tales of an
Absent-Minded Superhero tell her to do as she wants when she wants and she
knows where to find me if she’s interested I will be around the solitary world
of social-medias the lonely planet I built where drab peeps unlive their drab
lives through the tribal instinct of fandangos and the worship of idols rich
enough to have a ∞ Katheryn Photoshop ∞ production where drab peeps can look
all illuminated and 'purrfect' in their finery it offers the promise of color
and bright lights and makes the ordinary look special until one day they
realize they are playing with themselves as all their friends are lying with
their photos bios and I think I am the only honest character on here who is who
he says he is not that I give a fuck but if Katy wants to be so many different
characters why would I stop her hell she’s free to do what she likes I am here
to help her she’s the designer of her show I will offer advice if wanted and
act petulant when she upsets me (she loves that wind up merchant to get a
reaction) but what do I know I don't have a goal or anything or a dream to live
out as usual I get my dreams to come alive right before my eyes without having
to work it, I realize you are all not so gifted and I should help others achieve
their dreams not try and force them into mine. Nothing will change between Katy
and I after all we both have ourselves if and when we are needed or wanted unconditionally
true love never dies but I just feel I am upsetting the apple cart DEMANDING
things like an Internet bully. JaJaJaJeJeJe. I can't tell her she runs away
from me and that's telling me something but I don't know what I think I gave up
caring anyway. I think we are just playing a game, women's games of courtship I
forget I am, old enough to be her Father and actually I am her Bro and should
know better huh. Carry on as normal don't listen to me but worth a try as I
will try anything twice now she knows I am keen she will eat me for breakfast
but maybe its reverse Psychology I am a Psychologist from Kent Queen Mary
University of London and perhaps I AM not at all interested in her and know
full well cause she told me the more I try the less chance I have of her
talking to me now Katy knows I am not #THICKE LIKE HER why then why would I persist
down an Alley that has no ending and I knew that? Maybe I keep up my charge
against her so I will be free of her so I can get back into the instant msg box
with my Taylor Schoenstatt Swift for 5 hours at a time laughing our heads off
together and playing our stupid little fantasy games, see you had not thought
of that had you? After all I have no idea if Katy is chatting to strange men
instead of chatting to me I don't check up after I caught her bang to rights
when I set her up that's called entrapment and is immiscible evidence. But if I
do land on her timeline I DO find that she chats to strange men rather than me
so that hurts at least I know all my strange women are her but I got the
message it’s a Ring first chat and flirt later. Unconditionally then? You
fucking hypocrite. luh ya XXX
#LOVEJOHN: THE EMPEROR CAESAR AUGUSTUS EMPEROR OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE WHO LOVES HIS EMPRESSA KATHERYN ELIZABETH HUDSON KATY
PERRY UNCONDITIONALLY
(A)=’TOM’
C.C. Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson KATY PERRY
PERHAPS YOU CAN'T READ RE: (Yesterdays letter

No comments:

Post a Comment