Saturday 18 June 2016

KATY PERRY ABRAHAM HICKS MIND CONTROL HANDLERS



WELL I first came across Abraham when they were on you tube after something else I had watched on continuous play I could just feel myself resonating with the voice and it was as though she was actually speaking to me and well she was she discussed how I was getting on with my wife whom I had married having only seen her as an ET Devil with goats legs and as a 6 inch tiny woman inside my monitor Abraham were able top speak to me about my relationship because all I had been working with was mostly a spirit as my Girlfriend had jumped out of my computer one night and possessed me she was ISIS Goddess of magic of course I had a physical girl as well but she lived in California and me in England, the spirit was able to open books, operate my computer and I was told by it that we were soul mates from Ancient Egypt I was the great creator GOD AMUN-RA and she was Goddess ISIS the Goddess of Recreation and death and magic who had killed me and I think bought me back to life on a spiritual rebirth that I have had a few times before and many since she the physical was a singer and her song Unconditional had bought me back to life when I died once in hospital. Our relationship the three things enjoyed me, the physical and the spirit of the physical and we built the greatest vibration escrow in living history between me and the spirit we had taken over the Universe unopposed and thus the World within it. All we had to do was manifest it with physical Katy and the Universe was ours because it was twice already as I was LORD GOD ALMIGHTY I owned the Universe anyway and we went public with many tombstones in the www. But in reality I would not be satisfied until all the people knew it as the Aliens did cause I told them by telepathy but the physical had become my handler in a Monarch CIA backed MK Ultra mind control programmed using love/torture/drug tactics until I freed myself from the programmed and during this time Abraham spoke for the physical and spirit of Katy Perry so I guess had taken over as my handler in mind control as I kept rebelling eventually after 6 months I had become completely free of any mind control. As Abraham talked and talked I learnt nothing I didn't know but Katy would come onto the tape sometimes. But as a testimony it could be said that I achieved nothing and my relationship collapsed and the spirit even left me so I feel like suicide and all thanks to abraham see below:- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom dropped any pretence of being just friends as they publicly kissed at a concert in Los Angeles on Friday night. Ignoring Adele on stage, and the star-studded balcony crowd surrounding them, the two faced inward, making it clear they were a couple. As Tom Hanks and Robbie Williams danced away enthusiastically in the seats beside them, Katy grinned happily as an obviously besotted Orlando lent in to plant a kiss on her face. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3445724/Orlando-Bloom-plants-kiss-smiling-Katy-Perry-dance-Adele-concert.html Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3445724/Orlando-Bloom-plants-kiss-smiling-Katy-Perry-dance-Adele-concert.html#ixzz407ZbzctS Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook https://youtu.be/kYYQGe6jo1w

¿Cómo se sentiría si KATY era tu mujer? Bueno, si el asunto no es cierto, entonces Katy tiene un futuro su carrera entera / la vida está en la línea es Katy Hudson <3: xD tener un romance con Orlando Bloom dejó ninguna pretensión de ser sólo amigos mientras se besaban en público en un concierto en Los Angeles el viernes por la noche. Haciendo caso omiso de Adele en el escenario, y el estelar multitud balcón que les rodea, los dos se enfrentan hacia adentro, dejando claro que eran una pareja. Como Tom Hanks y Robbie Williams se alejó bailando con entusiasmo en las bancas a los lados, Katy sonrió feliz como Orlando, obviamente, besotted prestó en plantar un beso en la cara.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3445724/Orlando-Bloom-plants-kiss-smiling-Katy-Perry-dance-Adele-con cert.html Lee mas:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3445724/Orlando-Bloom-plants-kiss-smiling-Katy-Perry-dance-Adele-concert.html#ixzz407ZbzctS

KATY PERRY GANG BANG CAUGHT ON TAPE



Pop star Katy Perry was caught on tape getting gang banged by the crowd at a rock concert.

As you can see in the video above, Katy Perry was attending the show of one-hit wonders 3OH!3 when the Satanic rock music caused her to be so overcome with lustful urges that she flings herself into the crowd.

Katy Perry is clearly overjoyed as she spreads her legs and bobs up and down in the crowd getting her every orifice repeatedly penetrated and probed. After the show it was reported that Katy Perry is now pregnant with babies from 3 different men, and has contracted a nasty case of anal warts. She’ll be having all 4 removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment