Wednesday 22 June 2016

Hollywood exposed: witchcraft, satanism, pedophilia in Hollywood and gov...

Real or not as it
maybe the real nipples are darker on 'my' Katy Perry but there are 12



Katy Perrys so its one of them but the symbolism is all there plain to see

that Katy Perry gets off not by having sex with men she handles that dept
herself

she makes her own Orgasms with her Teddy Bear and the Dog but she likes men to

wank off over her as she is a Goddess of sex, desire, attraction and beauty and

men masturbating over her feeds her power as in worship but just to let you

know as I AM ALLAH I will put a stop to her game and CLEAN THE WHORE UP READY

FOR MARRIAGE TO ME for she was CLEOPATRA ONCE AND I AM AUGUSTUS I BEAT HER UP

BUGGERED HER AND KILLED HER BOYFRIENDS AND TOOK HER KINGDOM A LONGTIME AGO AND

MADE HER COMMIT SUICIDE SO I OWE HER ONE AND THIS TIME ROUND I AM HER BEST

FRIEND. She no longer needs to have the worship you mere mortals as your power
that you have to give this GODDESS APHRODITE and I mean hundreds of thousands
of you wankers is only a fraction of what I as THE ONE TRUE GOD give her when I
worship at the photos of http://twitter.com/@KatyIsMyBaby666 and I am still more powerful
than her even now she is charged up but she is to become my one and only and
will get all the power she needs from me and I DON'T STRAY AND I WON'T STRAY
AND I WON'T THINK OF OTHER WOMEN AS I FUCK HER ASS because she is home now and
I have passed all the tests slowly in my own weird way and although she has not
passed all of my tests she only has to do as I tell her now and T ITs a win win
situation for her. And I won't make silly demands just ones that are needed for
our mutual success. So clean up your Act BITCH as the reason you can't cum near
me is MY HOLINESS IS TO MUCH FOR YOU TO BEAR and if you want your Baby
Caesarian offa me then cover up, stop hugging strange men and become my Goddess
not just my whore. Luh Ya Katy XXX BFs 4EVER http://www.twitter.com/@PortalgodCaesar

PRISMATIC CONCERT REVIEW Philippine Arena MAY 2015

http://www.gmanetwork.com/…/concert-review-katy-perry-s-fan…



Concert review: Katy Perry’s fantastic, Prismatic world

The venue was filled almost to bursting with Katy fans: grandmothers with
walking canes, burly men with wives and/or girlfriends in tow, girls and boys
in colorful outfits, even children as young as eight or nine. It only
illustrated the 30-year-old…

GMANETWORK.COM

LikeShow More ReactionsCommentShare



one
plus one
1
one
comment
1
one
share
1
Shared publicly•View activity
·        
Yehoshua HA Mashiach's profile photo
6d
Add a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment